Returnin From Planet Cock Returnin From Planet Cock

Oh...my...Gods...YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!??!! >:(
My armies of minions haven't done their job, I see. So the two black hearts they served me on a silver platter...were prunes after all. (That explains a lot!)

cat-bastards responds:

</3

>:(

Death Rise Death Rise

Congrats...

...on front page. Cool song

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Why hello, thar! Glad you like it!

Chipmunks and Bad Man Inc Chipmunks and Bad Man Inc

Hilarious! XD

I love the attitude of the chipmunk. Sounds like a true artist! XD

And I pity your wife a little ;)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

My wife loved this. haha.
Thank you!

Disposable Breed Disposable Breed

Nicccce

I might not be able to say much "professionally" about the musical part of the song, but I LOVE your lyrics. It's like poetry, but good! :3

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha. Thanks! It is metaphorically the demise of humanity, and how much we suck sometimes.

Thanks!!

When you're gone When you're gone

King of Drama

It sounds like a very dramatic flashback. Like shortly before the character has a major breakdown or just freaks out totally. But I might just say that because I recently watched a movie where that happened. ^^;

I like it and your new sound. ^^v

DarKsidE555 responds:

Yeah, kinda like that. I was kinda thinking about the same but I guess flashback in general would do the job. Oh you and your movies. ^^

The new sound is only...temporary, but glad you like it none the less!

Rage of the DarKness Rage of the DarKness

I hate you

Both of you! For your awesomenesses...esseseses... XD

A world so cold A world so cold

Beautiful sadness

I've been trying to find the right words for this song many times before and I always failed.
All I can say is, this song gives me the same painful, bitter-sweet sting through the chest the christmas holidays tend to give me.

Travelling the past RAW Travelling the past RAW

Vista!?

Do I have to be ashamed that I know you now? ;3

I wanted to vote something else than 5 on one of your songs for a change. But this one is just too awesome. I like your "new sound" (the one that doesnt have anything to do with your settings). :3

I will punish you with my Gayzor-beam. ;D

DarKsidE555 responds:

Well...I had to make that step. XP only supports 3,25 GIG RAM with the "denglisch" version and is not very stable. Conclusion...settle on vista. I'm just glad everything works on the new system and that I'm finally able to do music again. Glad you like the new guitar tone so far but I just listened to one of my other songs and fuck...I gotta work on that tomorrow. GODSPEED!

Anyways, shut up, or I'll pwn yo with ma newbzorcannon! >:(

falling leafs falling leafs

the running through a field-song!

I remember commenting somewhere else that this songs makes me feel like running through a field with my palms stretched out and letting the grass brush over my hands.
Not many songs make me imagine I'm actually moving. ;)

DarKsidE555 responds:

Story to this? I came home drunk from pentecost...just grabbed my guitar and bam, there it was somehow. Funny thing, isn't it? But believe it or not...I'm sober for over 3 weeks. Radical ain't I? ;)

It's nice that you can something imagen for it, always cool to read what people "actually" think of it! :)

sad sad

Not bad at all

If I listen to this song at the wrong time, the rain in the beginning makes me have to go to the bathroom.
Other than that: I really like your mellow songs. And I loved your Wah Wahs before I even knew what they were. ;D

DarKsidE555 responds:

You shouldn't go to the bathroom. Let it stay clean and pee in your pants instead! Much easier and faster AND you can stay at the computer! ;)

Good to know that Roy teaches you something useful from time to time! Got quite an amount of mellow stuff here but I'm always to afraid to let it all out. Buhuhuu emo. ;(

Thanks sparxy! <3