Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Fantastic!

I always thought it was hard to bring out a new interpretation of stories and make them seem like something more than just a boring re-run. But I guess, because so many fail in giving fairy tales an exciting new twist, the people that make it have my full admiration.
I sat and watched this movie with sparkling eyes. The music supporting the pictures and carrying me off into this fantastic world you created. I bow in front of you. I enjoyed this movie very much!

The DarKsidE of Flash! The DarKsidE of Flash!

Happy Clockday!

What a great movie!
I love the change of costumes on Wolverine (as well)! *LOL*

Magic 8 Ball Magic 8 Ball

Holy 8 Ball, Batman! XD

Even if I may draw a lot of wrath on me now: I can't believe how dull most of the comments to this are. I wonder how many of these people here still believe in Santa and ghosts in their closets. :3
Anyways...I think the animation is awesome. As much fun as an 8 Ball can be! XD

Metalcan responds:

Hehe, well it's newgrounds. I'm happy I have any reviews at all, I mean it's just a ball, not really even a game. Glad you like it though! :)

Bad-Man-Inc Quiz! Bad-Man-Inc Quiz!

Awesome!

A very neat fan art. Bad Man definitely deserves it! XD

Billy-Bean responds:

He does. Bad man fucking kicks ass.

Super Chick Sisters Super Chick Sisters

Good job!

I think you did a pretty cool job there!
The graphics are really good and unlike most others you made a game with some background that actually made you think.
I admit I had never heard of the cruelties going on at KFC, but where I come from we dont really have that restaurant chain anyways. If we did, I'd at least now never go there though.
Anyways: Cool game with some great humor in it nonetheless. ^^

Returnin From Planet Cock Returnin From Planet Cock

Oh...my...Gods...YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!??!! >:(
My armies of minions haven't done their job, I see. So the two black hearts they served me on a silver platter...were prunes after all. (That explains a lot!)

cat-bastards responds:

</3

>:(

Death Rise Death Rise

Congrats...

...on front page. Cool song

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Why hello, thar! Glad you like it!

Chipmunks and Bad Man Inc Chipmunks and Bad Man Inc

Hilarious! XD

I love the attitude of the chipmunk. Sounds like a true artist! XD

And I pity your wife a little ;)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

My wife loved this. haha.
Thank you!

Halloween desktop Halloween desktop

Greetings from beyond the grave (aka ocean)

Not bad indeed. Though I am tempted to reach out my photoshop hand to you, I don't think you'd need it (a) and (b) I never see/hear/smell from you anyways. ;)

Newgrounds might get more of my attention now that you can post pictures, perhaps it'll give us a chance to get reacquainted (what a horrible word!)...?

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Damn I missed this review.
Miss you.